The mission of Orange County University is to produce leaders who are well-prepared to succeed in their personal and professional lives — who lead, think, communicate, and conduct themselves with excellence, and apply Christian ethics to their personal and professional lives.
To achieve its stated Mission Statement, OCU:
- Offers an academically rigorous curriculum to meet professional students’ educational and professional goals.
- Employs a leadership team, qualified faculty, and administrative staff that provide appropriate student services to ensure student success.
- Provides career development through various career services, which include professional development workshops, internships, and on-campus employment opportunities.
- Continuously assesses, improves, and ensures the effectiveness of the University and its programs.
- Creates a Christian campus that is student-centered, and where all individuals are valued and diversity is embraced.